Rehabilitation & Holiday in Bodrum VitalMed
VitalMed is an outpatient rehabilitation centre opened in Spring 2000 by the Mayor of Bodrum and the Chairman of the European Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Prof. Dr. H.J. Stam. A certificate stating that VitalMed treatment meets European standards has been issued by Professor Stam The centre is managed by Dr. Buyruk (MD, PhD) promoted and specialized in the area of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Erasmus University Rotterdam (the Netherlands).
Why choose for VitalMed?
– to enjoy a holiday without interrupting your rehabilitation programme;
– to extend your rehabilitation program, beyond what is covered by your insurance, at competitive prices;
– to let the warm and dry climate of Bodrum help you recover more quickly;
– to make use of our extensive programs, incl. Neurological-, orthopaedic- and heart rehabilitation;
– to find a reliable address for the purchase of all kinds of rehabilitation and orthopaedic products, e.g. braces, canes and crutches;
– to participate in our successful weight loss programs (diet, acupuncture and medical fitness);
– to obtain general medical advice and advice on which specialist to consult;
– to get treated at our centre, at your hotel room or home.
VitalMed is located in the old city centre of Bodrum, nearby the bus station and the private hospital (Özel Bodrum Hastanesi). Bodrum is a 2000 years ancient Greek town (Halikarnas) situated on the sunny Southwest coast of Turkey, a very popular holiday destination.
For patients wishing to combine their rehabilitation with sun, sea and sightseeing VitalMed prepares a complete rehabilitation package, including treatment, accommodation and a rental car.
VitalCare is the part of VitalMed offering the following services at your hotel room or home
– professional nursing by certified nurses;
– care for patients, disabled and the elderly;
– baby care and childcare.
VitalMed Rehabilitation Services
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
Exercise Programs for Osteoporosis
Pregnancy and Postnatal Exercise Programs
Cardiac Exercise Programs
Neck and Back Pain Rehabilitation Programs
Osteoporosis Treatment with Vibration
Weight Loss Programs
Cooperation with Erasmus University Rotterdam
VitalCare Rehabilitation Products & Home Care and Nursing
Home care, nursing and babysitting
Natural Products like Sobakawa (buckwheat hulls) Pillows
Orthopaedic Shoes Orthopaedic products such as bandages
Diabetes Control Products
Splints and Prosthesis
Wheelchairs, Walkers, Crutches and Canes
Dr. H.M. Buyruk (MD, PhD)
Davutlar Sokak 13, Türkkuyusu
Bodrum, 48400 Muğla
(Özel Bodrum Hastanesi yakınında)
Tel: +90 (0) 252 3165107 Faks: +90 (0) 252 3165143
Atatürk Bulvarı 108, Konacık
Bodrum, 48400 Muğla
Tel & Faks: +90 (0)252 319 55 19
2400 Mol, Belçika
Tel & Fax +32 (0)14 346028